Choose the best answer.
Milltown Public Library
Rules and Regulations for users
Thank you for becoming a member of Mill town public Library. We hope that you will enjoy using our facilities, but to ensure that our patrons receive the best service, we ask you to observe the following regulations:
– You are required to carry your library card to enter and to use the library.
– This card must be used only by the member to whom it is issued.
– For reasons of security, bags and other personal possessions should not be left unattended. The library has no responsibility in case of damage to or theft of personal property.\
– The use of cell phones in the library is prohibited. If you fail to observe this requirement you may be asked to leave the library.
– Smoking í not allowed anywhere on the library premises. Please extinguish all cigarettes before entering, and go outside if you wish to smoke.
– Books must be returned when requested if other patrons need them, or a fine must be paid.
– A fine of 20 cents per day is payable on books returned late. There is no maximum limit on late fines.
– If a library user loses a book, he or she must pay the costs of a new hardback edition.
What rule does the library have regarding people’s bags inside the library?